Using clean, sustainable wind energy will make a positive impact on your bottom line:
- reduce your monthly electricity bills and your business costs
- make your business more sustainable
- the market for green goods and services will continue to expand
- the transition to a low-carbon economy should ensure the UK’s long-term security and affordability of energy supply
- despite the higher up-front cost of low-carbon generating technologies, the longer-term gains are significant
- wide applications across all types of industry and site from a warehouse, factory, hotel, retail store, or high-traffic site such as a stadium – space is the main consideration
- a highly visible symbol of your business' commitment to reducing your carbon footprint
- according to a CBI report “The colour of growth”:
- green is not just complementary to growth, but is a vital driver of it
- significant productivity gains are being made throughout the economy as a result of resources being used more efficiently
- there is potential for businesses to save up to £23 billion a year from improving their resource efficiency
Commercial organizations and businesses are one of the fastest growing segments adopting green energy as part of their commercial strategy with wind power being a preferred source due to its cost efficiency and productivity.
A well sited small scale wind turbine will lead to substantial savings and increased profits - a positive investment in renewable technology for a reduced carbon footprint.
Read about real examples of wind energy and the effects it has made to people.
If you want to know more get in touch on 0131 669 4020